Welcome to Fox, Everything running smoothly, lets dig some FOX blocks!
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
If you use a command-line miner, type:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://fox.united-miners.com:3320 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice Here
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the FoxCoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.
- Scrypt readme
- Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in cgminer (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity :)
- Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). Cgminer uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
- There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for cgminer. Windows only it seems.
- Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu.